At Interlopers we are aiming to provide our members with COVID-safe orienteering. The club's COVID Officer is Katherine Ivory (). If you have any queries, or should you need to pass details to NHS Test & Protect, please contact her.
For any events organised by the club (or indeed any other club), please note the following:
- All entrants must acknowledge the British Orienteering COVID Code of Conduct
- Individuals should NOT attend events if:
- They are unwell with a cough, fever or other respiratory symptoms
- If you or someone in your household or your support bubble is showing coronavirus symptoms, everyone in your support bubble should stay home. If you or a member of your support bubble is contacted as part of the test and trace programme, the individual contacted should stay at home. If that individual becomes symptomatic, everyone in the support bubble must then isolate.
- If they have returned from any overseas country (except for ROI or one of the exempted countries identified by the government) until they have completed the self-quarantine period for 14 days, even if they are symptom-free
- If they are undergoing COVID-19 testing, until they have received negative test results and are symptom-free
- If they have been advised to stay at home by a health professional.
- Follow all current regulations including those relating to travel and car-sharing.
- Participants must observe social distancing requirements, and minimise, as far as possible, contact with others from outside your household before, during and after the event.
Please also note that while we aim to keep this page up to date, please also check current Scottish Government Guidelines, and the latest guidance from the Scottish Orienteering Association